We value your input as parents and as a school we aim to keep you informed about what your child is learning and the best ways in which you can support them.
In Reception class:
- we have an open door policy. If you have a question or concern we encourage you to come and talk to us about this.
- we have a weekly key child system.
- we use Target tracker and the Characteristics of Effective learning to track your child's progress across the curriculum. We will then discuss this during your child's key week and plan specific next steps for your child.
- we use Class Dojo to give you whole class daily updates and photos of what we have been doing each day.
- we hold 'Come and see what we've been learning' sessions where you can come and spend time with your child in the classroom during the year and talk to them about what they have been learning, as well as learn and play with them.
- other exciting opportunities to share experiences with your child: Christmas decorations morning, the Nativity, Church services, Sports day and lots more!